New Year, new trends, and new rules! Read this article and discover the top 5 online business fundamentals you have to take into consideration in 2017!
This year is great for launching a new online business, starting something new, making a product out of an idea or achieving the goals you’ve always wanted to achieve.
If you already are a business owner, you don’t have to start a brand new online business just to feel like you are making a new start this year. You can always reinvent your current business by analyzing and reconsidering some of the most basic aspects of what you actually do. This will save you both time and money, as we all know how expensive it is to start a new business.
Here is what you need to rethink in 2017:
- Your Content – The first thing you need to consider in 2017 is the quality of your content. Writing is a process, which is very easy to forget, especially if you are juggling various websites or business priorities. All you need to do is to read the content you already have on your website and update it.
- Your Hosting Package – What about your hosting package? You probably are paying for features you don’t even need if you already arranged a package. You may save a lot of money and eliminate the features you don’t use if your change your hosting package for a more suitable one.
- The Design of Your Website – You website may be well-organized and new, however, you should always keep your website fresh and updated. Even if you make small changes such as updating a few titles, changing the template or adding new images, your website will look fresh.
- Clean Sitemaps – If your website looks amazing on the homepage, then does not mean that your subpages or articles look great as well. The best way to improve your online business would be to start from the back and then move forward. Clean up the menus on you sire and straighten up your sitemap.
- Social Media Profiles – Every online business should use the social media platforms for promotion and keeping active communication with the customers. If it is easier, you can set up a schedule so you can keep all of your profiles updated.
Everything in 2017 should be evaluated and improved! Move your online business to the next level!
— Financial Post (@financialpost) 16 de junio de 2017