Looking for a way to improve your online business? Look no further and take advantage of these 5 Instagram tips that will help you boost your business in no time!
In order to promote your products and reach new audiences, the online businesses are flocking to Instagram and other social media networks. It was predicted that by the end of this year, around 7-% of the businesses around the world will be using Instagram as a main platform as this platform said to be ten times better than Facebook, when it comes to brand engagement.
While we all know that it is very important to have an Instagram presence, it can be extremely difficult to know where to start. How can you possibly stand out from more than 50 million users or how to find a balance between promoting your products and being creative?
Here are 5 Instagram tips to follow:
- Avoid gimmicks and expand organically – You need to avoid applications that promise you 1000 new followers per day or 10.000 new likes. Even though these apps can be tempting, the end result will be not good for your business. This won’t help you promote your business or brand and entice followers to buy your products in the long run.
- Tone of voice is key – The tone of voice is crucial to engage your following. You need to choose to be their friend and not some toneless business plugging their newest toaster. The tone can be similar to a person, but should come from a specific set of values.
- Be yourself – Regardless of what type of business you are running, don’t be afraid to be yourself or be personal. If you want your followers to like you and buy your products, you need to put your personality out there.
- Keep your aesthetic consistent – If you want to improve your online business, you need to have a consistent look and feel to all of your feeds. Stick to color palettes that reflect the quality of your work.
- Mix it up – You need to keep in mind that your followers have various interests and needs and you can cater to that by combining what you feature in your feed.
The most important thing is to have fun and present the real quality and integrity of your brand!
— online business step (@business_steps) 17 de junio de 2017